lauantai 14. joulukuuta 2013

Luukku 14 - Musashootti -



Tuo taustalle ^.^




_MG_9826



_MG_9862



_MG_9836

Come on, skinny love just last the year



_MG_9848

Pour a little salt, we were never here


_MG_9856

My, my, my, my, my, my, my, my, my, my, my



_MG_9859

Staring at the sink of blood and crushed veneer



_MG_9868




_MG_9871

I Tell my love to wreck it all


_MG_9874

Cut out all the Ropes and let me fall


_MG_9879



My, my, my, my, my, my, my, my, my, my, my


_MG_9886

Right in the moment, this order's tall



_MG_9889

And I told you to be patient, and I told you to be fine



_MG_9894

And I told you to be balanced, and I told you to be kind



_MG_9897

And in the morning I'll be with you,


_MG_9898

but it will be a different "kind"


_MG_9899

Cause I'll be holding all the tickets,


_MG_9900

And you'll be owning all the fines


_MG_9904


________________________________________________________________________

Toivottavasti piditte musashootista!
Kerrankin sain hieman laadukkaampia kuvia.

Kuvatarinaan ei ole tullut vähään aikaan jatkoa, paitsi Lucia, shootti, joka oli periaatteessa osa kuvatarinaa, huomaatte sen seuraavassa osassa, jonka varmaankin postaan huomenna.

Joten see ya, kirjoittakaa kommentteja, liittykää ja äänestäkää!

Ps. Rinin obitsun pitäisi tulla maanantaina *v*

2 kommenttia:

  1. A-p-u-a, miten ihana shootti! >o< ♥ Musiikki, laatu, nuket, niin täydellisiääää <33 Mä en kestä ;o
    Uh, odotan innolla seuraavaa postausta ;3

    VastaaPoista